An all-round pattern that looks good in most conditions and especially on medium sized pieces. A classic choice for a handcrafted knife. It takes its name from the traditional model of the Mohammed ladder.
It consists of two different grades of steel for hardenable knives. Combine corrosion resistance with superior strength. A unique cutting ability is achieved through superior cutting edge properties. Easy to maintain. A great steel for cutting tools such as knives. Available in all Damasteel® models.
- Patented product for powder metallurgy.
- Solid Steel Technology ™ results in a homogeneous product.
- Maximum cleanliness without inclusions.
- Incomparable toughness and strength.
- Excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance.
- Superior sharpness and cutting capacity.
- The highest quality and ease of processing guarantee a perfect result.
- Damascus stainless steel with the best overall performance.