When grinding in Fafnir, it almost reveals a similar pattern to a snake or dragon with its curved and twisted lines forming these waves giving a flame-like appearance. And since Fafnir is a twisted pattern, it can benefit from many different bevels to achieve a very different look from the pattern.
According to Volsunga Saga, Fafnir is a dwarf with a powerful arm and a fearless soul. She guards her father's house of glistening gold and sparkling gems. He turned into a dragon to guard his treasure. Fafnir blew poison into the earth around him so that no one would come near him and his treasure, sowing terror in the hearts of the people.
It consists of two different grades of steel for hardenable knives. Combine corrosion resistance with superior strength. A unique cutting ability is achieved through superior cutting edge properties. Easy to maintain. A great steel for cutting tools such as knives. Available in all Damasteel® models.
- Patented product for powder metallurgy.
- Solid Steel Technology ™ results in a homogeneous product.
- Maximum cleanliness without inclusions.
- Incomparable toughness and strength.
- Excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance.
- Superior sharpness and cutting capacity.
- The highest quality and ease of processing guarantee a perfect result.
- Damascus stainless steel with the best overall performance.