Shipping (Free shipping on all orders over 500 euro)
Each order is generally delivered to the courier within 72 working hours following the purchase. Shipping lasts approximately 2 days throughout Europe. The shipment is entrusted to recognized transport companies and sometimes they may suffer delays not dependent on Rockblade kilns . Courier deliveries take place at the address specified in the order, so it is preferable to indicate a manned address.
Shipping costs (Calculate in the shopping cart)
- All prices include VAT (22%)
- There are no additional costs other than those clearly indicated in the overall total of the "order summary"
- None of the Rockblade kilns products are subject to customs duties if shipped within the European Union. They may be subject to the payment of customs duties only if the domicile is located outside the European Union. The actual value of the duties to be paid is calculated by the customs officers when the goods are checked and cannot be calculated a priori. The duty to collect the duties will be entrusted to the courier in charge of the shipment.
Rockblade kilns reserves the right to make changes regarding the price, to the description and / or availability of the products without notice. Please always check prices before ordering. We also reserve the right to limit the quantities that can be ordered for any product and / or special promotion.
Resolutions and returns
Rockblade kilns guarantees you the perfection of each product, taking care of the resolution of any problems.
It is possible to request a refund in cases of:
- Manufacturing defects - errors that occur in the realization of the product.
- Non-conformity with respect to the order - production / shipment error with respect to what the user requested when ordering. < / span>
In all these cases Rockblade kilns takes care of the resolution, including shipping to Rockblade kilns for the return of the product.
Times for refund request
The refund request can be made within 10 days of receiving the product. Your request must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of the problem and a photo. Based on the type of problem, the Customer Care will show you how to proceed.
Intervention is only possible if the product has not been used, unless otherwise indicated by Customer Care.
In case of return of the product, the original packaging or any other one of adequate size can be used; Rockblade kilns < / span> will collect the product from the address communicated by express courier.
Method of intervention
Based on the type of problem, we evaluate the best way to intervene: modifying the product when possible or creating a new one. In all cases without any charge to the customer.