Super Tusk is the material that most closely replicates real elephant ivory.
The product exhibits excellent technical and mechanical properties as well as a unique resemblance to real ivory. An incredible imitation of color, grain and "Schreger lines". Structures are visible even in the smallest applications and create an unparalleled appearance on every product.
- excellent mechanical machinability, i.e. for drilling, milling, grinding and polishing,
- minimum risk of breakage due to the high coefficient of elasticity and high elongation,
- high-quality surface thanks to high surface hardness and minimal abrasion losses,
- resistant to all conventional substances such as detergents, oils, fats, weak / medium acids and bases,
- very low water absorption (resistant to hydrolysis),
- possibility of thermoforming in boiling water,
- can be polished or painted to produce glossy or matte surfaces,
- can create transparent and fluorescent effects,
- pleasant to the touch thanks to good thermal properties,
- an incredible imitation of color, grain and “Schreger lines”.
- Manufacture of knives (here knife handles)
- Turning material eg. as a pen blank for the production of pens
- Production and design of jewelry
- Restoration of furniture, artistic and cultural antiques with ivory inlays
- Production of billiard cues, used as tips and for inlays
- Construction of musical instruments such as decorative rings, mouthpieces, piano keys, guitar bridges and many more
- Ornamental rings and mouthpieces on tobacco pipes
- Glasses production
- And many others ...